4D/3N BAKU PACKAGE
Travelling Dates: Aug 20 – 23,2018 (3 nights)
AED 2,199 per person on Twin or triple sharing
AED 2,599 per person on Single occupancy
AED 2,129 per child with bed (5 – 11 y/o)
AED 1,879 per child without bed (2- 4 y/o)
AED 500 per infant (0- 1.99 y/o)
- Return economy airfare via Air Arabia
- 3N accommodation at 4* Baku Inn Hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Full day Baku City Tour (with guide)
- Full day Gabala /Guba tour by your choice (with guide).
- Atashgah / Fire worshipers’ and Yanardah/ Burning Mountain tour (with guide)\
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Early check in or late check out charges.
- Visa, unless mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
NOTE : Travel insurance is mandatory in Air Arabia. Please contact us for special rate.
DAY WISE ITINERARY:
DAY 1 – Airport pick up – Baku Inn 4* Hotel/Half day Baku City Tour
Freedom Square” located in the city centre near the Government House and Seaside Boulevard, or from the hotel where tourists are accommodated. City tour of Baku includes:
– passage through the main streets and avenues of the modern part of Baku acquaintance with the architectural and sculptural monuments of the city
– visiting the Martyrs’ Alley memorial “Shyahidlyar Hiyabany”
– view on the panorama of Baku and Baku bay from the Mountain Park
– walking tour and acquaintance with the history and architectural heritage of the city
Nizami street ( shopping ),“Fountain Square”, Nizami Ganjavi monument, and Rasul-Zade street.
Lunch/Dinner in National restaurant (should be additionally paid 20-25 USD PP)
DAY 2- Tour to Gabala within day with guide
Pick up 0900-2100hrs
It is the beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Sometime in the past this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. Up to this present time there are the ruins of the ancient city and the main gate of Caucasian Albania. There is a great number of historical and cul/tural monuments of different eras in this region. Beautiful nature and well developed infrastructure attract thousands of tourists to Gabala.
DAY 3- Atashgah / Fire worshipers’ and Yanardah/ Burning Mountain tour with guide
Pick up at 10:00 AM
The Ateshgah fire-worshippers’ temple was restored in 18 C b a congregation from India. The original building was built on a spot where natural gas was coming out of the ground causing “ever-burning flames” which used to inspire Zarathustra and his followers, and was destroyed in 7th century. An exhaustive explanation of the cult and the history of the place will be give The excursion also takes you to the outcrop of inflammable gas on mountain Yanardag (burning mountain)
DAY 4- BREAKFAST,CHECK OUT AND TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Our Representative will help you check out the hotel and transfer you to the Airport. Pick up Time for Airport transfer will be at 8 AM.
Tickets for museum should be additionally paid:
Shirvanshah museum 10 manat (6 USD)
Carpet museum 7 manat (4.5 USD)
Maiden tower 10 manat (6 USD)
Heydar Aliyev Museum 15 manat (9 USD)
Atashgah/Yanardag 4 manat (2.5 USD)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- NON REFUNDABLE & NON AMENDABLE once confirmed
- Package is subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- Limited Rooms/First come first serve basis
- Regular check in time: 1400hrs check out: 1200hrs
- For optional tours, rates are subject to change depending on minimum pax guarantee
- Children above 12 years old are considered adults already.
- Adult/ child airfare is on equivalent rate.
- Infant should be less than 02 yrs old