Amount: AED 1690/- Per Person
Places covered: Langkawi | Penang | Kuala lumpur
Package duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Langkawi International Airport – Hotel (Langkawi)
Arrival at Langkawi Airport,and transfer to hotel
Full day Langkawi Grand Tour (Langkawi)
- Visit Langkawi Bird park,Bird paradise & discover over 2500 birds in the biggest bird park in Langkawi.
- Visit Malaysia’s largest crocodile farm.
- Discover the unusual “Black Sand Beach”.
- Visit Gallery Perdana(Prime Minister’s Gallery) – housing awards and interesting gifts and souvenirs received by the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- Air Hangat Village.Visit the cultural village & enjoy the natural hot water springs which is believe to rejuvenate the mind & soul.
- Visit Underwater World – Asia’s largest aquarium featuring “live” – more than 5,000 marine and freshwater specimens.
- Drive pass Pantai Cenang, the most popular beach on the island.
- Visit a traditional Gamat outlet, a local herbal house, popular with locals and visitors alike, where a variety of exotic natural products with “special healing powers” are processed.
- Visit Mahsuri Memorial – resting place of the legendary Malay Princess
- Visit Eagle Square, the most prominent landmark and its magnificent symbol of Langkawi.
Note: All Entrance Fees excluded.
Hotel – Ferry Terminal (Langkawi)
Check out from Hotel and get transferred to Ferry Terminal for your further journey.
Ferry Terminal – Hotel (Penang)
Arrival at Ferry terminal and transfer to city hotel.
HD Round Island Discovery (Penang)
A tour of beautiful and intriguing Penang Island and her attractions while passing vistas at every turn on the western part of the island.
- Drive past the popular Batu Ferringhi beach lined with beach front international hotels and tourist shops.
- Visit a Batik Factory to learn how our most popular fabric is made.
- Drive by Telok Bahang dam, fruit orchards, clove and nutmeg plantations.
- Visit a Malay House for a glimpse of how our local villagers live.
- Visit the Snake Temple and learn why these poisonous pit vipers adorn the altars, pillars, beams and potted plants within the temple.
- Make a photo stop en route to view the Penang Bridge which spans 17 kilometer to the mainland.
- Optional visit to O & E Jewelry factory – the most renowned jewelry factory in Malaysia.
The driver will take you to Kuala lumpur (05 Hrs and 30 Mins /360 Kms approx.). Along the way youâ€™ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Half Day City Tour Kuala Lumpur (Kuala lumpur)
A must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur. Garden City of Lights. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the building of the colonial days.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOUR :
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Handicraft Center
- Cocoa Boutique
- King’s Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument
- National Museum (exclude entrance fee)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Kuala Lumpur Hotel. – Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Kuala lumpur)
Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Langkawi at the Resorts World Langkawi
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Penang at the Hotel NEO+ Penang by Aston
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Kuala lumpur at the Grand Seasons Hotel
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary ,airport transfers & City to City transfers are operated on SIC basis or it will depend on your Vehicle selection during customization
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. Resort fee is not included,It has to be paid by guest directly at the time of check In.
- Peak/festival/blackout dates surcharge
- Beverages/Meals NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & International Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- Supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs