Places covered: Zurich, Paris
Package duration: 08 Days/ 07 Nights
Total cost: AED 3540 pp (Price may change based on availability at the time of booking)
Zurich Airport – Hotel (Zurich)
Welcome to Zurich. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel.
Excursion to the Rhine Falls
See the fantastic nature spectacle Rhine Falls, Europe’s biggest waterfall. Experience the thrill of this sublime natural phenomenon by taking a boat ride close to the falls (optional). The journey takes you to Northern Switzerland, close to the German border. You drive through Schaffhausen, capital of the canton under the same name with its famous Munot Fortress, from the 16th C. On our way to the falls we will also pass through some small, typical winegrowers villages located in the important Wine-Region of Northern Switzerland. On our way back to Zurich we take a route passing through German territory.
The Best of Zurich City Tour
See the castle-like National Museum, the shopping and business center on Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmatquai with its medieval Old Town and view to the Lindenhof, where the brave women of Zurich saved the city from the invaders, the largest church clock-face of Europe on St. Peter, the patriarchal Guild Houses, the Opera house with its famous June-Festivals and the lake (picture stop).
Enjoy the great experience traveling uphill on the cog-wheel railway (Dolderbahn) into the “Zurichberg” district with its recently renovated noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder and many superb mansions of glorious past times.
Additional highlights are the University and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich). Its most famous student and professor was Albert Einstein.
Finally, there will be a stop in the Old Town at Fraumunster Church, where you will admire the world-famous Chagall-Windows with detailed explanations. After this, your guide will invite you to a short stroll through the Old Town of Zurich.
-Biggest waterfalls in Europe
-Optional boat ride to the rock in the middle of the falls
-Bahnhofstrasse and University quarters
-Cogwheel Railway “Dolderbahn”
-Zurich berg residential area
-Fraumünster-Church with Chagall Windows
-Old Town with Limmatquai
-Multilingual guide for City tour
-Meals and drinks
-Tips and gratuities
-Optional activity costs
-Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
-Please bring your passport for this tour, as it passes through Germany. Passports will be checked when clients board the bus.
-(for the City tour) Headsets for Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish audio guides are available.
-Drop off at the airport is not included.
-The tours must be taken on the same day.
Departs From: Zurich, Switzerland
Meeting Point: Zurich Sihlquai – Bus parking
Mt. Titlis Day Trip – Eternal Snow and Glaciers (Zurich)
Travel by coach via Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne to Lucerne. There will be a short tour of the city to see the main sights and visit the Lion Monument with approximately 1 hour at leisure to stroll through.
We then continue to Engel berg where the breathtaking journey upwards begins, surrounded by high alpine glaciers. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier’s deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car.
At the top, magnificent views of the Alps await you. Restaurants, a sun terrace, Ice Grotto are further attractions. By Ice Flyer, you go close to the crevasses and enjoy the Fun Lift in the snow!
- Short city tour with main sights of Lucerne
- Revolving cable car ‘Rotair’ to the summit at 10,000 ft/3,000 m
- Deep Glacier Crevasses
- Ice Flyer, Fun Lift, Ice Grotto and Suspension bridge (weather permitting)
- Lion Monument
- Multilingual live guide
- Multilingual tour guide
- Coach ride
- Cable car ride
- Short Lucerne City tour
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- From November to March, Spanish is available upon request from Monday to Friday. Please inquire.
- Rental of winter equipment (jackets and boots) is available on top of Mt. Titlis at the Photo Studio (CHF 8 per item)
- Please wear warm clothes, sunglasses and solid shoes for your mountain excursion. There is a shop on top of Mt. Titlis, where warm jackets and boots can be rented if necessary.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Mountain transportation (such as cable cars, cog wheel railways etc.) may close down immediately due to a sudden storm, snow fall and/ or a bad weather forecast.
- Until further notice, the Glacier Park will be closed due to the fact that there is not enough snow on top of Mt. Titlis to enjoy the fun activities offered at the park. This is due to a warm winter with little snow and a very hot spring. Please note that the rest of the activities for this tour will operate as usual (i.e. IceFlyer and IceGrotto).
- Modifications made within 48 hours prior to tour departure will incur a 20.00 CHF handling fee, payable upon check in on the day of the tour.
Departs From: Zurich, Switzerland
Meeting Point: Zurich Sihlquai. Bus parking near Zurich Main Train Station
Duration: 9 hours and 30 minutes
Availability: daily at 09:30
CDG AIRPORT/STN – City centre (Paris) Optional TGV Fast train ticket with reservations not included in the cost
Welcome to Paris. Upon arrival at the Airport or Station you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city.
Half Day free time in Paris (No Services included) (Paris)
There is no service included; you may spend time, as per your interests.
Full Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour SIC (Paris)
Visit Paris boarding an open top bus “Paris l’Opentour” and enjoy an exceptional view of Paris.
Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace with the 4 tour itineraries. Explore the Paris you have been looking for, historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly while listening to nice audio guided commentaries!
Bus frequency gives you the opportunity to visit at your own pace the top monuments and to be seated comfortably each time you take the bus.
Enjoy fantastic views of Paris from the open top deck, it’s unique, it’s L’Open Tour.
Visit the top monuments and quarters of Paris at your own pace
Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and 30 minutes in winter do not take account on the time schedule
Individual audio guided commentaries, special commentaries of story and tales for children
50 bus stops and 4 routes to discover all over Paris: hop on hop off as often as you please.
Amusing and practical type of transportation for a comfortable visit within Paris.
City centre – CDG/ORLY AIRPORT (Paris)
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Airport for your onward journey to back home
- 4 Night’s accommodation in Zurich at the Crowne Plaza
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Paris at the Best Western Le Patio Saint Antoine
- All tours are operated as per the given itinerary on SIC basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. City Tax is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check in.
- Peak/festival/blackout surcharge
- Beverages/Meals NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- Supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
Package Price Subject to Availability at The Time of Booking. Given quotes are indicative.
THINK OF US WHEN YOU THINK OF TRAVEL